The Conference was held in La Habana, Cuba, from April 7 - 12, 2003. The first Latin-American conference happened in Rio de Janeiro on 2000. Cuba was chosen because of the low incidence of HIV (lowest in Latin America). Around 39 countries and more than 2000 participants attended the conference. Like always, there was a very low participation of sex workers.
:Contents of this report include
- Situation of sex work in Cuba
- Sex workers participation at Il Foro
- Reports on round table, oral presentatio
- NSWP informal satellite meeting
- Participation of Elena Reynaga at the closing ceremony
- Letter from Cuba
You can download this 4 page PDF resource above. This resource is in English and Portuguese.