The RighT guide helps NGOs to assess the human rights impact of anti-trafficking measures. This strengthens their advocacy for more effective, rights-based policies against trafficking. This brochure outlines specific ways that NGOs can benefit from the guide, and gives information on its use. This document includes sections discussing:
- Anti-trafficking efforts and human rights
- Rights-based approach to trafficking
- The RighT guide
- Assessing the impact of policies
- The seven steps of the RighT guide
- How does it work?
- Benefits of the RighT guide
You can download this 4 page PDF resource above. This resource is in English.