The BC Coalition of Experiential Women was funded to explore working conditions of off street municipally licensed massage parlors and escort agencies. A series of three focus groups were conducted with individuals employed in these venues as well as those who work primarily on street. This report presents the findings of these interviews.
- About the British Columbia Coalition of Experiential
- Project Background: Developing Capacity for Change
- Focus Group One Findings
- Coop’s 101 Development Training Summary
- Is Cooperative Business Structure a good fit?
- Preliminary Health and Safety Guidelines
- Legal Issues and Recommendations
- Preliminary Literary Review
- Proposed Actions and recommendations Notes from a Colleague: Review of Academic Literature
You can download this 51 page PDF resource above. This resource is in English.