Download this resource
This resource is the NSWP's strategic plan 2013 - 2015, and as such will be useful to sex worker organisations looking for a model on which to base their own organisational strategic document. The stragetic plan will also update member organisations and sex workers about NSWP's planned focus for the next eighteen months.
- past achievements and activities
- membership and governance
- assumptions and on-going challenges
- mission, aims and core values
- advocacy and strategic focus
- NSWP Goals, Strategies and Activities 2013 - 2015
- Goal 1. Convene, and further build on NSWP achievements as the global network committed to the realisation of sex workers’ human rights
- Goal 2. Build capacity within sex worker-led networks and organisations and support emerging sex worker leaders
- Goal 3. Promote rights and evidence based policies and programmes affecting sex workers
- Human Resources
You can download this 12 page PDF document above. This resource is available in English, Chinese, French, Russian, and Spanish.