Download this resource
This is the 14th issue of NSWP's quarterly newsletter ‘Sex Work Digest’, covering the period October to December 2015. In addition to the important news stories during the quarter, this issue features a large number of new NSWP advocacy tools and other publications launched in the preceding 3 months.
NSWP resources featured include:
- A Policy Brief and a Community Guide on Mapping & Population Size Estimates of Sex Workers
- Briefing Papers on HIV and STI Testing and Treatment Polices; and Stigma and Discrimination Experienced by Sex Workers Living with HIV (including an associated Community Guide)
- A Briefing Paper on Sex Workers who Use Drugs (jointly produced with INPUD)
- The Smart Sex Worker’s Guide to Sustainable Funding
- Swedish Model Advocacy Toolkit (updated)
- Summaries on the Economic & Social Empowerment of Sex Workers
- Case Studies on the SWIT, Sex Worker Academy Africa, Global Fund Workshops and the Amnesty International campaign
- NSWP’s Strategic Plan 2016-2020
This resource is in English. You can download this 12 page PDF above.