Zimbabwe Sex Workers Alliance (ZIMSWA) submitted this shadow report to the CEDAW committee in 2020 during the 75th CEDAW Session.
- Executive Summary
- Zimbabwe Legal Framework
- Violations of Sex Workers' Human Rights Under CEDAW
- Article 1 & Article 2: Discrimination Against Women
- Article 6: The Suppression of All Forms of Traffic in Women and the Exploitation of Prostitution of Women
- Article 7: Political and Public Life
- Article 12: Health Care
- Article 13: Economic and Social Benefits
- Article 15: Equality
You can download this 10-page report above. It is available in English.