Download this resource
Sisonke South Africa submitted this shadow report in 2020 to the CEDAW committee as a complement to the fifth periodic report submitted by the South African government in October 2019.
- Executive Summary
- Article 2: Policy Measures to Eliminate Discrimination
- Article 6: Trafficking and Exploitation of Prostitution
- Article 11: Employment Practices and Labour
- Article 12: Right to Health Care
- Impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic
You can download this 11-page report above. It is available in English.