NSWP collects resources about sex work and makes them available on our website. You can search NSWP’s online resource library via themes, resource types, language, region and year. The resource types include NSWP publications, member publications, international guidelines, research papers and other publications.
NSWP publications include a range of resources:
- Briefing Papers and Community Guides examine issues affecting sex workers globally and provide recommendations for policy and practices. They are developed through sex worker-led policy analysis and an in-depth consultation process with NSWP members.
- Policy Briefs and Community Guides examine issues affecting sex workers globally and provide recommendations for policy and practices. They are developed through sex worker-led policy analysis and e-consultation with NSWP members.
- Global and Regional Reports document the lived experiences of sex workers on particular issues and make recommendations for future policy and good practices.
- Research for Sex Work is a peer-reviewed journal, which explores a different theme in each issue.
- The Sex Work Digest provides a quarterly round up of news stories, events and other information relating to sex work issues.
- Smart Guides provide basic information on key issues that affect sex workers globally.
- Case Studies reflect on the results and lessons learnt of activities and policies affecting the lives of sex workers.
- Statements provide responses from NSWP and our members to emerging global issues that undermine sex workers’ human rights.
- NSWP documents include organisational documents such as NSWP Strategic Plans and Monitoring and Evaluation Framework and NSWP Consensus Statement.
NSWP publications that are available in Chinese, French, Russian and Spanish are featured on the language-specific sections of this website.
- 52 results found