The NSWP Global Fund Quarterly Update includes information about the most recent topics being discussed and addressed within the Global Fund. This update is part of the Robert Carr Civil Society Networks Fund grant to provide Global Fund workshops in collaboration with NSWP members. In 2016, there will be a total of 4 updates.
Contents discussed by the Civil Society Delegations and the Board of the Global Fund include:
- Global Fund's 5th Voluntary Replenishment
- Global Fund Secretariat review of its business model and options around country presence
- Current Model
- Regional Hubs
- Country teams in all countries
- Country teams in subset of countries
- Liaison in subset of countries
This resource is useful for any sex worker or sex worker-led organisation interested in learning more about the Global Fund. These updates provide insight into issues being discussed at the Global Fund, and how these decisions will impact sex workers.
You can download this 2-page PDF above. This resource is available in English, Chinese, French, Russian, and Spanish.