This resource looks at the Canadian legal system and hierarchy of laws from the perspective of launching a court case to protect the rights of sex workers. It discusses the Canadian law and sex workers' rights, the Charter of Rights and Freedoms, limits to the Charter, and how to challenge unconstitutional laws.
- Canadian Law and your rights
- Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms (The Charter)
- Limits to the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms
- Changing Unconstitutional Law
- Charter Challenges
- Winning a Charter Challenge
- Losing a Charter Challenge
- Who can launch a Charter Challenge?
You can download this 4-page PDF resource above. This resource is in English.